تقليص
X

• تصفية - فلترة
  • الوقت
  • عرض
إلغاء تحديد الكل
مشاركات جديدة

• The new runescape minigame where you are shipped into an imaginary world

I'd like to add the following lines, but I'm sure anyone can tell you how the chat box looked after those first couple of lines. *racist comment. Smiley. Racist comment. and a level 132 joins. My sluggish nature*because any further black marks will likely ban my account*, i frequently stop talking at this point OSRS Power Leveling. However, this was getting fascinating, and I couldn't help to try it. Level 132 says it is part of an all-black clan. Player1 declares that his father is a part of the klan and he hates blacks.

Mr Level 132 Counters with something like. "I'll be all blacky chanted up in your sexy tums." The shzzle is really a hit because other slayers in the dungeon are interested and begin taking sides. There were around eight of us in the dungeon at the time and every1 except for one level 116 took side and began breaking the rules by yelling racist things and making the r.s chat box look like an e-mail written by 50cent. Everyone ignored the level 116 that hadn't spoken a word.

Two minutes later, several passerby and world-hoppers joined in the fun. In the next five minutes, a couple more people from the level132s "all black clan" started to show up. I mean this was similar to jerry springer, but with steroids in Runescape! It was a total black vs. white verbal battle! The dungeon was home to 17 people at the peak of their power. They would slash and mutilate each other verbally.

But, we were racists and spamming our chat boxes when levels 116 spoke. ... Wow" was all it took. in just a few seconds. The room was empty. What was the ?.... motive? Hahaha the level of 116 was a mod Buy RS 2007 Fire Cape! At the sight of the silver crown half the room was swarming with red and blue ribbons while people teleported or logged.
يعمل...
X